Customer Questionnaire Module Will allow you to to gather the information you need by making quick and simple questionnaires that your Clients will be able to answer. Thanks to this module you will be able to analyse the information you get from them by looking into statistics shown in form of graphs. Once activated and the questionnaire has been created the clients upon visiting the system will be greeted by the information that a short questionnaire is available for them. The text of greeting is completely customizable and if Client decides to not take part in questionnaire he will not be bothered by it any more.
Below we will explain how to properly install and configure our Customer Questionnaire Module for WHMCS starting from the basics.
- Download The module - To get the package, log in to your Client Area and Press "Download". You can also find your licence there. You will need it later during module activation.
- Upload the file to your main WHMCS directory and then extract it.
- Once Extracted you will need to activate the module in your WHMCS system. To do that simply log in as an administrator, then go to 'Setup' -> 'Addon Modules'. Once there you should see a list of available modules. If everything was installed correctly then you should see among them our 'Staff Notification' module.
- Now you need to activate and configure the module. First click 'Activate' Which will unlock 'Configure' button. In there you will need to input your licence that we have mentioned in first step and select administrator groups that will be able to use the module.
And that is all. You have just successfully installed and configured your Customer Questionnaire Module. And it started working the moment licence was verified.
Configuration and management
Now since we have it activated and it is working nicely, it would be a good idea to know what other tools do you have at your disposal. To do that we will need to go to the management section in 'Addon' -> 'Customer Questionnaire Module'.
In this section you can see the list of existing questionnaires and create new one. For existing questionnaires you have the following options:
Edit - Allows you to easily modify existing questionnaire template
Delete - Permanently removes the questionnaire template from the list
Stats - Allows you to analyse the answers in easy to under
Clients - Shows detailed list of Clients with informations about their answers and if they have participated
Suspend - Suspend allows you to temporarily suspend the questionnaire
On top of those options, just by looking at the list you will be able to see how many people have filled the questionnaire, when was it created and if it is still active.
1.1 Questionnaire Creation
Creating a new questionnaire is extremely easy. Below you can find explanation of all the options and fields available:
- Name - This is how the questionnaire will be called. Both Administrators and Clients will see this name so be sure to call it something nice
- Active - If selected the Questionnaire will be activated and visible to Client. If you are working on a longer template you can uncheck this and save the template without worrying that Clients will see incomplete set of questions
- Welcome Text - This is the greeting message. We suggest to place here information on what the questionnaire will be about and why should they fill it.
- Words of Thanks - Simillar to the Welcome text, this message will show once client answers all the questions. You can thank him for his time or even give a promo code. It is all up to you.
- Questions - The main part of the module. This is where you can add your questions. They can be either free text answers or you can prepare available options for clients to select. You can even enable multiple choices depending on what information you are looking for.